CoStar Group Client Relationship Manager - Houston in Houston, Texas
Client Relationship Manager - Houston
Summary: The Client Relationship Manager is responsible for managing the success of our CRE clients by nurturing the account. Ensuring that our clients are able to most effectively communicate and promote their listings using our full suite of services and websites.
- Business development for existing Clients
- Provide 1:1 Training to encourage long term active users
- Produce and deliver quality presentations to Sr. Executives at the client site to showcase customer growth, market trends, and product maturity.
- Conduct 20 Face-to-Face trainings, webinars, and meetings with Clients per week.
- Respond to customer escalations quickly, inspiring confidence in service and customer loyalty.
- Understand the value of CoStar’s products and pricing as well as competitive offerings and articulate CoStar’s benefits in a manner meaningful to the customer.
- Promote and drive attendance to market advisory meetings
- Teach customers unique insights about how to best compete in the marketplace leveraging CoStar products, demonstrating the value proposition.
- Deliver high customer service and maintain high client retention through quarterly client visits, trainings, and proper on boarding of new customers
- Manage a renewal pipeline and monthly renewal forecast as well as activity tracking within CoStar’s proprietary CRM application
- Take an active role in capturing client rental/sales listings
- Update lease and sales comps details and pipeline projects
- Promote user entry to update listings in Loopnet and CoStar
- Track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships and closing new/additional business.
- Ability to learn and perform virtual demonstrations of our products and services
- Outside Sales/Account management experience preferred.
- Proven track record at developing and growing existing client relationships with successful adoption of appropriate solutions.
- 2 + years of Account Management or Sales experience from leading software, information services, commercial real estate or other technology-based company, in business-to-business environments preferred.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
- Posted 6 Days Ago
- Full time