Robert Half International Desktop Support in Houston, Texas
- Provide computer desktop support to local remote locations in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Maintain, analyze, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Coordinate hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Provide support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Ensures the integrity of all electronic data records by following company quality standards
- Track equipment inventory and collaborate on potential purchases
- Own and execute technology implementation projects
- Resolve computer problems, and advise/implement appropriate action/solutions
- Communicate regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or technical degree preferred
- 2-4 years related experience
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Houston, TX
Date Posted: December 7, 2018
Employment Type: Consulting
Job Reference: 04130-9501657030
Staffing Area: Technology & IT