Harbor Healthcare System Dietary Aide - Part Time - Houston in Houston, Texas
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a full timeDietary Aide position in the Houston area.
The Dietary Technician will be responsible for preparing food trays, serving patients. This position will also keep the facility's kitchen area in compliance with federal and state guidelines.
- Food Managers Certificate is required
- 1+ years' experience as a Dietary Technician/Aide is preferred
- Experience serving meals in a hospital or nursing home - preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication
- The ability to travel is a must
- Clean background and drug screen
- Semi-monthly pay periods - Direct Deposit
- Healthcare Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(K)
- PTO (Personal Time Off)
- Holiday Pay
Harbor Healthcare is recruiting for Harbor Hospice of Southeast Houston. Please apply directly through this website, complete the online application, and attach resume.
Title: Dietary Aide - Part Time - Houston
Company: Harbor Hospice
Location: Houston, TX