Bank of America Merchant Consultant - Houston, TX Southeast in Houston, Texas
Merchant Consultant - Houston, TX Southeast
Houston, Texas;Houston, Texas
• Develop and maintain relationships with assigned Financial Centers, Small Business and other One Team partners as assigned across a geographic footprint and support bringing the Bank of America suite of merchant services solutions to clients.
• Demonstrate a deep understanding and broad knowledge of merchant pricing, software, gateways, security as well as expert industry knowledge in Healthcare, Retail, Restaurant, Business to Business and ISVs.
• Identify and support new client priorities.
• Continuously develop and maintain a strong pipeline for new revenue growth opportunities with
• Attain balanced performance including assigned sales and revenue goals, operational excellence/risk and client experience standards
• Acts as a champion for clients by connecting expertise across the company that helps them achieve their goals.
• The ability to understand technical solutions and processes
• Maintain accurate records and adhere to SLAs.
• Establish relationships with associations, centers of influence and vendor partners among others.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma
• 2+ years of sales experience
• Consultative selling experience
• Proven relationship management
• Demonstrated technical expertise
• Experience selling Merchant, Bankcard or Financial Services in similar field or face to face sales environment
• Established sales, business development and negotiation skills
• Is organizationally savvy; knows how to make connections and build relationships to get things done.
• Customer focused and highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment
• Possesses business acumen with the ability to discuss in depth complex financial solutions
• Strong communication and relationship building skills
• Capability to adapt to an ever changing payment processing environment
• Strong communications, including oral and written presentation skills
• Effective planning, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Multi-lingual ability is a plus
Travel and Physical Requirements
• Daily travel within territory is required to perform essential functions of the role. Occasional out of territory travel is required.
• Works in varied environments involving sitting and standing.
• Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, including as a driver or passenger in an automobile.
• Ability to utilize a tablet and telephone for prolonged period of time.
• Ability to visit and move around at client sites including the ability to maneuver in a variety of places.
• Ability to lift, carry and otherwise transport work-related materials that may weigh up to 25 lbs. And that may occasionally weigh in excess of 25 lbs.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role
Manages People: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Talent Acquisition Contact:
Bank of America and its affiliates consider for employment and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other bases such as medical condition, marital status or any other factor that is irrelevant to the performance of our teammates.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster, CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf .
To view the "EEO is the Law" Supplement, CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf .
Bank of America aims to create a workplace free from the dangers and resulting consequences of illegal and illicit drug use and alcohol abuse. Our Drug-Free Workplace and Alcohol Policy (“Policy”) establishes requirements to prevent the presence or use of illegal or illicit drugs or unauthorized alcohol on Bank of America premises and to provide a safe work environment.
To view Bank of America’s Drug-free workplace and alcohol policy, CLICK HERE .
Bank of America
- Bank of America Jobs