Collabera Network Design Engineer in Houston, Texas
Network Design Engineer
Collabera's direct and one of the largest oil & gas client is looking for a Network Design Engineer. As a Design Engineer, one would be responsible for the following:
• Responsible for the high and low level architecture design and implementation.
• Participate in Site Engagement call to gather inputs to technical questionnaire.
• Interface with architecture, network, operations and business stakeholders to ensure that proposed designs address organisational needs.
• Strong Network engineering and architect, Designing background is primary requirement.
• Knowledge and experience with industrial control systems and networks.
• In depth knowledge of networking protocols HTTP, VOIP, TCP/IP, NAT’ing etc.
• Hold CCNA, CCNP, CCIE or similar Network/Security certification.
• Strong understanding of TCP/IP, OSI and Purdue Reference Model concepts.