HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Placement Specialist PRN in Houston, Texas
Do you have the careeropportunities as a Placement Specialist you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the Access Response Center (ARC), part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Serving patients throughout Greater Houston and South Texas, HCA Gulf Coast Division offers comprehensive health solutions—including advanced medical care, education, and community outreach within our ten hospitals and other free-standing facilities. This network model gives our patients access to a circle of care that is unrivaled in the region. From simple outpatient procedures to complex surgeries performed by specialists, HCA Gulf Coast Division offers comprehensive care close to home.
Serving such a large and diverse region allows HCA Gulf Coast Division to offer a range of programs to meet the needs of the community we serve. Our services and outreach efforts include: * Twenty-four-hour emergency care, both at designated Hospital Emergency Centers and off-site Emergency Care locations * Life-saving intervention during cardiovascular and neurological incidents * Comprehensive women’s care, from obstetric care to minimally invasive gynecological surgery * Neonatal and pediatric intensive care * Inpatient and outpatient surgery, rehabilitation, and monitoring support * Education programs – child birth and child care classes, surgical seminars, physician speaker series * Management centers for diabetes, heart failure, and other complex conditions * Community partnerships with the American Heart Association, Joe Niekro Foundation, March of Dimes, and others We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At the Access Response Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family’s needs. Some of our uniquebenefitswe offer include: * Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs * Paid Personal Leave * 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) * Identity Theft Protection discounts * Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options * Adoption Assistance * Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) We are seeking a Placement Specialist for our Access Response Center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into the industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
As an ARC Placement Specialist, you will contribute to the company’s mission and vision by providing exceptional customer service to behavioral health community in form of timely responses to phone calls, fax, and e-mails regarding behavioral health inquires. You will request information regarding admission and transfer.
What you will do in this role:
- You are responsible for timely response to phone calls demonstrating good customer service skills
- You will gather information for clinicians to initiate assessments
- Help locate available resources and coordinate information to support patient disposition
- You will coordinate with appropriate parties and physicians through the patient response inquiry, admission, treatment and discharge process
- You are responsible for tracking and reporting on all key indicators related to calls, assessments, and admissions
- You will gather information and develop reports outlining activities including volume, response time, and outcomes
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Access Response Center Placement Specialist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
What qualifications you will need:
- You must meet basic reading, writing, and comprehension requirements, generally obtained through the completion of high school or GED
- Higher education at some level in a behavioral health or emergency medical field is highly preferred
- Prefer 1-3 years’ experience in a behavioral healthcare setting performing clinical assessments or in a clinical treatment setting for non-nurse We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Title: Placement Specialist PRN
Location: Texas-Houston-Gulf Coast Division Office
Requisition ID: 02660-118238