Oracle State & Local Solution Architect-JoinOCI in Houston, Texas
Work as part of a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will define product specifications and or strategy. Gather and analyze information to define product specifications and review design specifications. Communicate product strategy and functionality. Initiate and foster relationships with other groups. Review product documentation and collateral. Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
State & Local /Higher Ed. Solution Architect
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect (SA) to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for designing OCI solutions to solve customer problems and drive customer success in Oracle's Cloud IaaS/PaaS business offerings. The Solutions Architect will partner closely with the Product Management and State and Local Sales teams to enable large-scale customer use cases and drive the adoption of OCI solutions. The role must also drive the product definition, prioritization, and market launch of Oracle’s Government Cloud IaaS and PaaS offerings to support our State and Local customers’ mission-critical workloads. Additionally, the individual will support Field Sales, Strategic Partners, and ISVs in driving customer adoption and success on the Oracle Government Cloud platform.
OCI is the next generation cloud service built from the ground up to serve the most demanding application requirements with diverse performance, reliability, and governance requirements for a variety of customer use cases. We've focused on security, reliability, scalability, and flexibility to support existing and future enterprise level large and complex deployments while beating industry performance and pricing standards. We are rapidly expanding our footprint and continuously building innovative solutions.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop white papers, blogs, reference architectures, and presentations to enable customers and 3rd parties to fully leverage Cloud IaaS and PaaS services.
· Create field enablement materials for the broader SA population, to help other SA’s understand how to integrate OCI s solitons into customer architectures.
· The Specialist SA will partner closely with the Business Development and State and Local Sales teams, to enable large-scale customer use cases and drive the adoption of OCI solutions.
· Participate in deep architectural IaaS/PaaS discussions with customers, partners, and Oracle field personnel to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the field and internal teams.
· Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates.
· Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams, and support.
· 5 years experience designing large-scale cloud, IaaS, PaaS solutions in an enterprise environment.
· 5 years of experience working with Public Sector customers
· Communicate complex ideas and topics to multiple audiences.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills. Past experience writing and publishing technical white papers.
· Be able to work with and communicate internally & with the customer at all levels, including engineers, end-users, partners to senior leaders.
BS/MS degree: Computer Science or Engineering degree with Technical background highly desired; Advanced Degree a plus.
-[if gte mso 9]>[endif]->-[if gte mso 9]>Normal0falsefalsefalseEN-USX-NONEX-NONE[endif]->-[if gte mso 9]>[endif]->-[if gte mso 10]>[endif]->
Job: *Product Development
Title: State & Local Solution Architect-JoinOCI
Requisition ID: 20000MWZ
Other Locations: US-TX,Texas-Austin, United States
- Oracle Jobs