Honeywell Strategic Account Manager in Houston, Texas
Strategic Account Manager
Improve business and family comfort, protection and productivity
If you desire an exciting, challenging opportunity with extraordinary earning potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key competitive advantage. Honeywell Multi-Site is the world leader in energy & NOC Services utilizing our cloud platform software for buildingdeviceto enterprise solutions serving the markets for intelligent buildings, energy information systems, and IoT (Internet of Things) applications. We are changing the way the world connects smart devices into the operation of their businesses, helping our customers achieve superior operations for less money and in less time. Where Do You Fit In? We are looking for a dynamic Strategic Account Manager for a highly visible role within Honeywell's Software Offerings division. In this role, you will be responsible for leading and growing your account base. You will champion client satisfaction by maintaining regular customer contact and managing customer expectations. You will develop customer relationshipsthroughattending trade shows, seminar, and similar events. You will maintain, and provide reports and opportunity status using our customer relationship management system. You will provide market intelligence and rends. You will craft forecast/demand input to Sales Inventory Operations Planning (SIOP).
Grow your knowledge of Honeywell products in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
Contribute to the larger team through the application of new products, principles, theoriesandconcepts in your field of expertise to develop unique solutions for customers.
Be a zealot for growth by driving continuous improvement within Solutions Sales to ensure customer’s top choice is Honeywell.
We expect you to be comfortable with up to 60% travel, including overnights. We can offer you incredible career progression, as well as an attractive remuneration package.
25 Trade Shows
25 Visit Customers
You must have
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience with sales of enterprise software, HVAC equipment or IoT applications.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience selling into Fortune 500 companies managing complex business situations while building trusting relationships in the c-suite.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and energy.
- Experience driving specification in the consultant
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills, with the ability to work in a long-term strategic sales environment.
- Ability to build strong relationships and endorsement within customers.
- Experience influencing business partners across organizations and businesses (i.e. executive management, marketing, sales, operations, finance, etc.).
- Self-motivated, able independently
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Intelligent risk taker and results driven.
- Validated history of sales success as well as in-depth knowledge of sales processes.
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Remote Access Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Extensive Travel Required
- Job ID: req173355
- Category: Sales
- Location: 1250 W Sam Houston Pkwy S, Houston, TX 77042 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.
- Honeywell Jobs