KBR Superintendent - COH JOC - Houston, TX in Houston, Texas
Title: Superintendent - COH JOC - Houston, TX
Job Number: 1076229
• Typical duties include managing multiple craft subcontractors engaged in field construction activities, provides constructability advice, supervising work to ensure it is executed in compliance with the contract.
• Responsibilities include supervising all construction related activities in the field, ensures compliance with companies work and execution processes
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management a plus
• Must have at least 7 years of similar experience, OSHA 10 training required, OSHA 30 Preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to read and understand construction/engineering/architect plans & specifications
• Strong experience in QA/QC methods, inspection and enforcement, Must be able to work and perform duties with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work flexible hours including weekends
• Job Order Contract experiences a plus
Job: Construction Management
- KBR Jobs