Comcast Supervisor, Residential Installation & Service - (Houston) in Houston, Texas
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
You will be responsible for supervising a team of technical services personnel providing service and installation activity, while meeting the Company's standard for QC measurements. Work and partner closely with your Technicians to train them on testing equipment, troubleshooting techniques, and provide feedback for areas of strength and improvement. You will also manage schedule coordination with dispatch to ensure our client's needs are met quickly and fully resolved. We have a high level of integrity at Comcast, so ensuring compliance to NCTA and FCC regulations, as well as OSHA safety measures is a must.
- Implements standard safety training and maintains daily safety inspection issues
- Coordinates all vehicle assignments, maintenance, and inspections.
- Ensures systems and staff are able to respond to the demands of new technology deployment through demonstrative methods.
- Coordinates department responses to customer and department issues with a strong sense of urgency.
- Works with other departments, as necessary, to maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of new technology being deployed.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 pounds, climb utility poles and drive long periods of time digging, crawling, stooping and standing.
- Works within manufacturer's rated weight capacity for all equipment, including but not limited to ladders and aerial lifts.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer