Frontier Communications Analyst, Marketing Database in IRVING, Texas
The consumer marketing strategy team is looking for a smart, self-motivated data whiz to join our team. This role will support base management and life cycle events post installation. As a database analyst, you will be tasked with ensuring we are utilizing the right data in the right way for planning & forecasting as well as reporting and analyses.
- Interface with IT development, data warehouse and external vendor teams to fulfill critical data needs, particularly supporting promotion and pricing management.
- Lead or support base management efforts to establish a centralized expiring discount leads repository & associated results dashboard
- Lead or support reconciliation of base management data sources
- Provide data definitions, refine reports or data logic, finding missing source data, create data tables and/or dashboards, and/or validate data.
- Ensure ongoing maintenance & validation of IT data deliveries and reporting.
- Provide base management marketing with data extractions supporting planning, analysis, forecasting/modeling and reporting.
- Extract, combine, manipulate & validate data located in relational data repositories and structured/ unstructured data sets
- Identify and solve for data anomalies or missing data
- Support marketing leads extraction
- Interface with project management to ensure ongoing notification, identification of and tracking for initiatives that will impact current or future customer pricing & billing.
- Lead or support initiatives to provide enhanced visibility for overlaying pricing initiatives
- 4+ years of experience in database management/programming and data analysis
- 4+ years of experience in at least 1 major database platform (eg Oracle, Teradata, or SQL Server) and 1 data extraction software (eg sequel server management studio).
- Familiarity with analysis software a plus (eg Python, R, SAS)
- Experience with data visualization tools preferred (ex – Tableau, Alteryx) & large data tables
- Bachelor’s degree in computer/information science, statistics, engineering or another quantitative field
- Proven experience working with complex data environments which may include billing data, enterprise data warehouse, other internal or 3rd party data sources
- Good communication skills; ability to synthesize complex data analyses to simplified summary
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work on and prioritize multiple initiatives; organized and detail oriented
- Ability to build relationships across business and IT data partners
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.