Citigroup Apps Dev Tech Lead Analyst in Irving, Texas
The Applications Development Technology Lead Analyst is a senior level position responsible for establishing and implementing new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to lead applications systems analysis and programming activities.
Partner with multiple management teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals as well as identify and define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process improvements
Resolve variety of high impact problems/projects through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes, and industry standards
Provide expertise in area and advanced knowledge of applications programming and ensure application design adheres to the overall architecture blueprint
Utilize advanced knowledge of system flow and develop standards for coding, testing, debugging, and implementation
Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business, such as architecture and infrastructure, integrate to accomplish business goals
Provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop innovative solutions
Serve as advisor or coach to mid-level developers and analysts, allocating work as necessary
Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 7 Plus years of experience: Design and develop technical solutions in Salesforce, extensive experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform which should include: Lightning Components using the Lightning Design System framework, Apex, SOQL, Apex data loader, and declarative platform tools (Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc.)
• Develop and Maintain Visualforce pages, Visualforce Components, and Custom Controllers, Triggers, APIs, Create and Maintain Workflows, Validation Rules, Page Layouts, Record Types, Profiles, Field Level Security (FLS), Object Level Security (OLS), Templates, Email Alerts, Custom Settings, Permission Sets, and Sharing Rules. Salesforce configuration including security, custom objects, layouts, and reports
• Extensive experience in Salesforce development using Lightning, Apex and VisualForce.
• Experience with AURA and Lightning Web Component development.
• Ability to understand an implemented architecture, and deliver on technical specifications on what the clients need while adhering to overall product architecture & organization standards
• Knowledge of integrations, 3rd party integration tools, ETL with Salesforce and Web Services development or experience with the Salesforce API (REST/SOAP/MetaData, etc.) and familiarity with security concepts (authentication, authorization, Shield encryption), SSL, web service proxies, firewall, SAML and OAuth 2.0)
• SFDC configuration and mapping features to the business requirements, played active role in functional and technical grooming
• Experience in working with CD/CI DevOps various tools GitHub, BitBuket, Jenkins, RLM, SonarCube, Artifactory etc
• Good understanding of Salesforce technology best practices of coding standards.
• Experience in Salesforce Financial Services Cloud (Preferred) or good undrestanding FSC object / data model
• Working knowledge in SDLC process (Waterfall and Agile) , Agile Scrum Methodology experience (Preferred)
• Experience in ALM Quality Center and JIRA tools
• Experience and desire to work in a multi-region global delivery environment
• Preferred certifications: Salesforce Platform App Builder and Salesforce Platform Developer I / II
Extensive experience system analysis and in programming of software applications
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi (https://www.citigroup.com/citi/accessibility/application-accessibility.htm) .
View the "EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf) .
View the EEO Policy Statement (http://citi.com/citi/diversity/assets/pdf/eeoaapolicy.pdf) .
View the Pay Transparency Posting (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp%20EnglishformattedESQA508c.pdf)
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- Citigroup Jobs