Honeywell Automated Conveyor Systems Sales Engineer in Irving, Texas
Automated Conveyor Systems Sales Engineer
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
This consultative sales role will require the ability to prospect and qualify all Honeywell Intelligrated opportunities by contacting and cultivating relationships with executive decision makers, focusing on business development opportunities utilizing all Honeywell Intelligrated products. The position requires the ability to develop & present a value proposition to drive high customer satisfaction and exceed business projections. Furthermore, the position requires the ability work with all other Honeywell Strategic Business Enterprises (SBEs) in processing quotes, turning over leads and expediting requests as needed. The candidate will need to translate technical information into layman’s terms to foster the highest regard and respect at all client organizational levels. In addition, he or she must anticipate the client’s needs and pro-actively address problems, adapting to different client environments and customizing solutions to meet customer’s business objectives and exceed expectations. This position also requires the ability to travel up to 60% domestically or internationally.
Develop & present a value proposition using a consultative sales approach
Be a resource for existing or potential customers, ensuring that needs are identified early on in the decision-making process
Ensure that new or modified selling plans are consistent with present standard product policies, project engineering and customer service capabilities
50 Material handling solution selling
25 Search for new customers
25 Determine engineering solutions
* You Must Have *
· Bachelor’s Degree or 4 + years’ experience in warehousing, fulfillment and distribution environment
· 2 years’ experience professional solution selling
* We Value *
· Significant experience in a technical sales role in the material handling or distribution operations industry
· Deep technical expertise
· Understanding of the Honeywell value proposition as well as the competitive landscape
· Excellent professional solution selling, interpersonal, and presentation skills
· A proficient understanding of key sales principles and best practices
· Excellent team and communication skills
· An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
· An ability to influence across a broader organization
· An ability to influence customers, while maintaining healthy relationships
Exempt Discover Honeywell Intelligrated
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: req173336
- Category: Sales
- Location: 125 East John Carpenter Freeway, Suite 900, Irving, TX 75062 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.