Citi iDoc Java Developer - VP in Irving, Texas
Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 18063596
Citi Risk technology team is seeking a highly motivated and strong hands-on developer to expand the existing global team. The team is developing applications as part of the Citi Digital Bank initiate to implement solutions across the firm. The platform serves key stakeholders across Finance and Risk globally to perform risk management functions as well as needs driven by financial industry regulations. This platform utilizes advanced technologies like AI and ML to automate the business process. The successful candidate should have strong analytical skills, technical depth, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Design and develop modules across the technology stack
· Ability to effectively communicate development progress to the tech lead and project managers
· Deliver high quality technical solutions to multiple global stakeholders in a fast paced environment
· Manage tasks, projects, and dependencies effectively in order to deliver quality solutions on-time
· Work hands on architecting designing, and developing world class technology solutions. Be comfortable introducing new technologies and new ideas as required.
· Work effectively as part of a large global team delivering Firm and Regulatory risk management solutions
Other good to have skills: Mongo DB, Documentum, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning knowledge
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or similar
7+ years of industry experience
Working experience at full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) project is required
Good track record of relevant experience in design and development of Java multi-threaded applications and distributed systems.
Strong knowledge of JAVA (Core JAVA, Multi-threading, Spring, JPA, JDBC, RESTful Services)
Databases – Mongo DB, Oracle or equivalent with NoSQL, SQL, PL/SQL programming expertise.
Experience with Ant/Maven, Git/BitBucket, Hudson, JUnit, JMock and other similar technologies.
Unix/Linux scripting skills (Shell and PERL)
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.