Citigroup Infrastructure Enterprise Storage/Z-Series Mainframe Sr Group Manager-Vice President-Irving TX in Irving, Texas
The Enterprise Storage Team maintains Enterprise Disk & Tape infrastructure and interfaces with other Citigroup Technology Infrastructure (CTI) support groups. They work in collaboration with other Enterprise technology teams and with applications development groups located throughout the world.
• Identify and propose new Storage Management solutions and approaches standardizing processes across CTI when possible to deliver improved functionality and more efficient outputs
• Manage end-to-end Storage Management process identifying automation needs documenting to understand and execute against project scope and partnering alongside key partners to design and implement solutions that match the need of the business
• Manage integration coordination for Enterprise Storage Management solutions.
• Manage ongoing technical support of enterprise storage Tape & Disk subsystems.
• Manage storage configuration changes following standard CTI change control processes.
• Work with and support other technical groups to provide end-to-end service and problem identification/resolution.
• Manage the Hotline/On-Call support for problem management & support process.
• Help to identify develop and implement new or improved processes to streamline operations increase quality and availability of services.
• Provide technical support during the normal working day. Provide on-call weekend and off-hour support to meet agreed SLAs. Satisfy any on-site support requirements as needed.
• Evaluate new enterprise storage hardware and software research ways and means of improving performance and monitoring increase reliability make recommendations to management and implement innovations as appropriate.
• Monitor the performance of the storage infrastructure initiate remedial action where necessary adhering to the standard CTI change control and escalation procedures.
• Produce & maintain clear technical documentation.
• Develop plans supporting Life-Cycle-Management of storage resources.
• Develop & Maintain Management Chargeback and Utilization Reporting.
• Convene & conduct meetings develop project plans manage projects to completion and meet agreed target dates.
• Comply with all audit & compliance requirements. Ensure full compliance with all local-regional-global regulatory policies processes and procedures.
• Act as a subject matter expert providing guidance and direction in
Bachelor degree of a related field
6-10 years of work related experience
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi (https://www.citigroup.com/citi/accessibility/application-accessibility.htm) .
View the "EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf) .
View the EEO Policy Statement (http://citi.com/citi/diversity/assets/pdf/eeo_aa_policy.pdf) .
View the Pay Transparency Posting (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- Citigroup Jobs