Frontier Communications Mgr, Business Operations Sr in IRVING, Texas
The Sr. Manager - Sales Support establishes sales support process and support activities with the Master Agent Channel.This position works to resolves complex reporting requests & financial tracking of the channels activities.TheSr. Manager-Sales Supportcreates functional strategiesand develops policies/procedures which help support thechannel managers and leadership. Also seeks to optimize all business processes relatedserviceability, quoting and contract execution.
Summary of Essential Job Duties:
- Develop and implementastrategic approach for effectivelyaddressingpartner requests & serviceability to contract execution.
- Coordinate with team members to assure on timesales cycle activities with partner community
- Evaluate sales processes and perform collaboratively with Channel Managers, Vice President of sales andSenior Sales Vice President (SVP)
- Regular reporting on sales SPIFF, budget tracking, & partner quoting activities and suggest areas of improvement as needed.
- Balance daily workload and coverage to ensure all customer / sales rep requests are handled within expectations
- LearnFrontier’sinternal systems becoming a subject matter expert on systemsand the integration of those channel facing systems.
- Learnkey master agentsystems becoming a subject matter expert on systemsand the integration of those to Frontiers systems when applicable
- Identify opportunities for sales support to streamline entire sales process along with measure activities’ results
- Supportand promote an environment of open communication by conducting meetings with theChannel Management team & Partner Support Team including 1:1 meetings; andfeedback
- Develop/maintain strong relationships and ensure timely communications with appropriate partner personnel, including senior management
- Provide timely and accurate reports on results as required by leadership
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability when assigned additional responsibilities or projects
Qualifications and Competencies
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to quickly learn concepts related to partnersystem configurations
- Basic understanding of common business practices in the areas of sales cycles & 3rd party partners
- Experience withpartners and serviceability to contract submission
- Ability to interpret partners’ requests accurately and issue cleardirection
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work independently, but within a team environment
- Able to function in a fast-paced, dynamic organization
- Ability to deal effectively with conflict
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker and independent problem solver
- Excellent organization and record keeping skills
- Must be proficient with MS Word, Excel –Salesforceisa plus
- Ability to effectively communicate with coworkers,partners/customers/vendors, and management. Present a positive professional image to all levels of the organization, treating all with dignity, respect, and courtesy
- Foster, promote, and contribute to aFrontier’s Core Values
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field
- Seven (7) toten (10) years of 3rd party partner experience
- A minimum offive(5) yearssupportexperience
- Telecommunications industry experience; working withproducts and services preferred
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required tosit use hands to fingers, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch: and talk and hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The employee is frequently required to use the computer.
- While performing the essential duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to operate standard office equipment and requires periods of sittingat a desk, performing tasks on computer.
- Travel as requested (20% estimated)
- This position has usual office setting work conditions.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.