Health Management Systems, Inc. Product Owner in Irving, Texas
HMS Digital Product Owner is responsible for translating HMS customer-facing digital capabilities roadmap into business requirements while working with delivery teams across HMS customer engagement portfolio to bring customer-facing solutions to market. The Product Owner will concentrate on driving a data-first, content-focused culture of digital thinking in order to deliver value for HMS customers, clients, and business stakeholders. Reporting to the Senior Manager, this position will collaborate with other Product Owners, engineering, QA, UX, and business teams to ensure that HMS digital features are identified, understood, prioritized, documented, and successfully developed, tested, and delivered. Embracing the digital experience across all platforms as a powerful means of customer engagement is a must.
The ideal candidate has an eye for business and deep technical knowledge, and should be dedicated to and have a belief in a superior digital experience and customer journey across all of HMS digital properties to drive improved satisfaction, consumption, and ultimately transparency to our customer’s portfolio.
· Responsible for articulating and translating the Product Managers vision into high-quality features which would stitch together UX designs with requirements and business rules.
· Works with business leads across the enterprise to develop new world class digital experiences.
· Responsible for defining feature-level key performance indicators (KPI`s).
· Works within the scrum teams on a daily basis to set clear direction and expectations, articulate business requirements, remove roadblocks, and provide subject matter expertise through constant communication and collaboration with the delivery team, designers, and business stakeholders.
EnEnsures that digital product features are accurately represented and delivered by delivery teams using typical agile methodologies, recognizing opportunities for alignment, synergy, and iteration.
· Responsible for testing new product features and working with scrum teams to remediate any problems.
·UUnderstands the use and practicality of new and emerging digital technologies and functionalities, and introduces new and relevant ideas and capabilities on a regular basis.
· Owns the team backlog and grooms and prioritizes existing work, including the decomposition of program/portfolio epics.
- Performs other functions as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
·5 years of relevantwork experience in Product Management, focusing on web/app-based products orservices.·Familiarity withhealthcare, the insurance industry, or another complex regulated environment ispreferred. ·Experience with UXdesign and capable of concept development in partnership with design teamsstrongly preferred. ·Experience withsuccessfully delivering critical projects using agile development frameworks isrequired.·Able to effectivelycollaborate with front-end development teams; demonstrates expertise in all keyfunctional product areas, including user experience and design, web and nativetechnologies and architectures, and data analytics. ·Knowledgeable in modernweb architectures and development, responsive web design, native mobiledevelopment, performance optimization, SEO, and analytics.·Excellent written andverbal communication skills. ·Strong organizationaland multi-tasking skills, as well as attention to detail.
·Highly analytical,logical and good problem-solving skills.
Work Conditions and Physical Demands:
Primarily sedentary work in a general office environment
Ability to communicate and exchange information
Ability to comprehend and interpret documents and data
Requires occasional standing, walking, lifting, and moving objects (up to 10 lbs.)
Requires manual dexterity to use computer, telephone and peripherals
May be required to work extended hours for special business needs
May be required to travel at least 10% of time based on business needs
- MS SQL Server certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
EOE including disability/veteran
Title: Product Owner
Requisition ID: 200010J2
Health Management Systems, Inc.
- Health Management Systems, Inc. Jobs