Meridian Senior Living Dietary Aide in Kyle, Texas
Orchard Park of Kyle is a Meridian Senior Living community.
We hold ourselves to an incredibly high standard – and measure our success by the smiles on our residents’ faces!
We are currently looking for incredible people that love to make others smile!
As a Dietary Aide, you will work closely with our dining services team. Responsible for setting tables, bussing tables, washing dishes, assisting the cook as needed, completing cleaning duties and providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess all required licenses and/or certifications if required by State licensing authority and maintain continuing education requirements
- Six (6) months’ prior experience in a food service department preferred
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit as required by State regulations
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer