Nexion Health Management Dietary Cook in Lampasas, Texas
Nexion affiliates operate 43 skilled nursing and rehabilitation as well as assisted living facilities in Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. Each of our affiliate skilled nursing and assisted living campuses offers a home-like setting influenced by their own unique regional cultures. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in our positive clinical outcomes, resident and family member testimonials, satisfaction reports and AHCA Quality Awards.
Summary of Responsibility:
Prepares and serves palatable, nourishing, well-balanced diets to meet the daily nutritional and special dietary needs of each Resident. Assists in dishwashing operation and cleaning tasks. Long Term Care Dietary Cook preferred – Safe food handling Certification required.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
- Freedom from illegal use of drugs.
- Freedom from use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
- Persons who have been found guilty by a court of low of abusing, neglecting, or mistreating individuals in a health care related setting are ineligible for employment in the position. Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Prefer one-year experience as Dietary Cook in a Long Term Care food service setting.
Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively with supervisor and staff members.
- Excellent wage and benefits package
- Competitive wages
- Opportunity to make a difference in the community EOE M/F/D/V