BrightStar Care Physical Therapist Assistant in Laredo, Texas
We have amazing opportunities for Physical Therapy Assistants (PTA) to cover Laredo, Tx and surrounding cities. Our start dates and schedules are very flexible. We pride ourselves in offering a rewarding and satisfactory working environment with a variety of benefits and opportunities for growth. We know that the clients' care is of the utmost importance and we also know that your care is equally as important!
Why work for us?
- Our pay rates are extremely competitive! We pay weekly!
- Our documentation is electronic with training provided upon hiring.
- We will work with your schedule to find what works best for you!
- You'll love our team!- Upbeat, fun, and supportive work environment
- Spend less time on the road!- We really do our best to schedule cases and clients near to you
- Consistent Pay is never a bad thing!- We pay you every single week!
You'll be happy here! - Many of our staff have been here for as long as we've been around Physical Therapy Assistants (PTA) Job Requirements include:
Must be able to treat both pediatrics and adults clients
- You've got to be certified - Current and unrestricted license in Texas
- Experience in a big plus; we appreciate your value and knowledge - One year of experience is best
- We want our clients to be able to depend on you! - Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Road rage? No thank you! - Please have a valid driver's license, reliable car, and auto insurance
We love our clients - We want you to love them too! Physical Therapy Assistants (PTA) Job Duties include:
Provide the client with only the best treatment and direct patient care using sound judgment and critical thinking.
- Working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive client care outcomes.
- Assist in providing a safe environment for client
- Provide accurate, detailed and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care and the therapy process.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.