Microsoft Corporation Supportability Program Manager - Security & Compliance in Las Colinas, Texas
Customer Experience & Success
• Do you want to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more?
• Do you want to work in an open and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives are celebrated?
• If you love talking to and learning from customers and are excited about working with brilliant technical minds, we want to talk to you.
In Customer Experience & Success, we are focused on how we can Empower, Help, and Advise Microsoft customers. We engage in solving complex problems for customers, we collaborate and knowledge share with each other, and we innovate on solutions to enable our customers to make the most of Microsoft products.
Our team is geographically distributed, we speak many languages and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We are rapidly expanding, and we are looking for talented people with a passion for solving complex issues and an obsession for customer happiness.
Our culture is built around attributes that drive our every decision and our every action:
• Customer Obsession - we exist for and because of the customer. We need people who share that passion and drive to make our customers experiences easy, insightful and trusted.
• Growth Mindset - we value all perspectives and reward individuals that poke at the edges of what they know to be true. We are seeking people that think differently and are biased toward action to accomplish great things.
• Diverse & Inclusive - we enable people who bring a contemporary view to shape our internal teams and encourage all to feel included.
• One Microsoft - we collaborate and value the work of others, combining their learnings with our own to make a better outcome for our customers.
• Making a difference - we drive impact by looking for ways to continually improve our day to day responsibilities and the connections between our work and others.
As a Supportability Program Manager (SPM) you will have the opportunity to apply your full range of technical and professional skills in a highly visible role as we work alongside our Product Engineering, Supportability, and Customer Support teams to build a framework that will continue to respond more swiftly and smoothly to the needs of our customers.
The focus of this role is on Microsoft 365 Security & Compliance with a focus on Microsoft Defender for Office (formerly known as Office Advanced Threat Protection) and email account compromise scenarios but may also require helping in other areas as needed.
It’s your chance to:
• Work with the Microsoft 365 Security & Compliance Product Engineering Groups to identify product issues and risks that erode the customer experience and satisfaction with Microsoft.
• Leverage machine learning and/or artificial intelligence technologies to analyze thousands of customer experiences and sentiments.
• Review new features and capabilities in the pipeline prior to release to identify experience risks that may drive support incidents, and develop mitigation plans.
• Develop and present compelling business cases to Product Engineering to gain agreements and commitments on priority and scope of work.
• Identify new supportability tools, diagnostics, and deflection opportunities to reduce assisted support case volume and enable support engineers to solve issues faster.
• Present issue investigation results, business case studies and data analytics results to broad audiences including executive leaders in engineering and support.
• 3+ years of Technical Project or Program Management experience
• 3+ years working with Microsoft cloud technologies in a product engineering or customer services-based role
• Experience working with Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft 365 Security & Compliance, Azure Active Directory Identity protection. Experience working with Defender for Endpoint (Microsoft Defender ATP) a plus.
• Experience driving product, workflow, content, or policy enhancements that benefit customers.
• Background in data analytics with proven examples of leveraging data to influence partners.
• Knowledge of Machine Learning, AI and Chatbot technologies.
• Familiarity with the Microsoft product design, development, and release process.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and / or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire / transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form at https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs