Waste Management Sales Coordinator in Lewisville, Texas
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
/What do you think of when you hear the word “career”? Longevity, stability, promotions? Maybe even being a part of a work family? A home away from home? Here at Waste Management (www.wm.com), you’ll find all of those things and more. We are the most stable company (Fortune 250, symbol: WM) in the most stable of industries: environmental solutions. And we’re the best at selling the most reliable service around. Everyone needs what we can provide!/
/If it’s a career you want, then we have you covered! We will challenge you in your sales career with us. We offer our employees a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to move within the company, laterally or upwards. At Waste Management, we believe in taking care of our own. We will help you get to where you want to be. Entrust your career with us and you’ll soon realize how quickly WM can start to feel like home!/
*I. Job Summary** *
This is a fast-paced position requiring a dynamic sales support professional, with systems experience and top-notch organizational skills. Under direct supervision, this position will provide administrative, operational, billing, and sales support assistance for our Area sales team. Must have organizational skills and the ability to multi-task, supporting multiple sales reps, systems, process requirements, and operating units.
Additionally, this role is a great launching point to an outstanding career with our company.
*II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities***include the following. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
• Coordinates Sales programs and acts as a liaison between Sales and other departments.
• Performs basic clerical and statistical reporting for Sales on a daily basis. Provides detailed reports to the sales force on ranking, and monitors rankings on a monthly basis.
• Coordinates maintenance of weekly and monthly reporting, including recommendation of system changes.
• Audits monthly commission and expense reports to clarify and direct uniform sales policies and procedures. Provides information to Sales Managers on a daily basis.
• Facilitate rep-level pipeline growth and support Area sales team to move sale opportunities forward to close.
• Facilitate daily entry for Area sales team's activities, appointments, tasks, etc., to stimulate strong field organization and pipeline movement.
• Inbound/outbound phone call support for our Area sales team, requesting/receiving critical information relevant to the Area’s needs.
• Successfully interact with other departments to fully close the loop on all B2B transactions.
*III. Supervisory Responsibilities** *
This job has no supervisory duties.
*IV. Work Environment*
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
• Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc) most of the work day;
• Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds occasionally;
• Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc) rarely;
• Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements rarely;
• Normal setting for this job is: office setting.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
*A. Education and Experience*
• Education:High School Diploma or GED (accredited).
• Experience:Two (2) years previous work experience (in addition to education requirement).
• Applicable experience may be substituted for education requirements.
• Preferred:Experience with Salesforce.com and AS/400 strongly preferred.
*B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements *
*C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required *
• Expert Microsoft Office Skills
• Ability to be flexible and multi task
• Excellent telephone and interpersonal communication skills
*VI. Benefits *
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. In addition, we have a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401k plan, flexible spending accounts and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply.”
Title: Sales Coordinator
Requisition ID: 21000030
- Waste Management Jobs