Lockheed Martin Manufacturing Engineer Asc - Lufkin, TX in Lufkin, Texas
Description: Individual will provide technical guidance and support to manufacturing operators to facilitate production performance. Will be responsible for the development and implementation of Manufacturing Process Methods for a variety of electronic and electromechanical assemblies. Will utilize lean manufacturing techniques to reduce costs and improve production yields.
Desired Skills: • GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Must possess good communication skills and the ability to work in team environment
• Ability to provide engineering solutions to medium complexity problems
• Ability to interpret engineering drawings and schematics
• Understanding of basic drafting and software programs as well as process flow concepts
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite
• Must be able to objectively show proven ability to function within team environment
• Leadership experience with a focus on process improvements and/or electronic manufacturing
Bachelors or Masters degree from an accredited college in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
Ability to obtain a security clearance.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.