Results Physiotherapy Clinic Director in McKinney, Texas
Results Physiotherapy Clinic Directors have been called to serve in leadership roles guiding the growth and development of our clinical staff, and impacts of our clinics in our surrounding communities.
• TALK AND TEACH – commit to the elevation of the team assisting both clinical and support staff to be the best version of themselves they can be.
• APPLY YOUR CLINICAL KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE - help our patients live a life without pain by offering world class care.
• LEARN AND GROW – participate in regular continuing education offered by top notch clinicians.
• BE A PART OF THE WELCOMING EXPERIENCE FOR ALL WHO ENTER – consistently demonstrate and encourage a culture of friendship amongst team members and patients.
• BE AN ADVOCATE – foster relationships with referring physicians, and educate our communities of the value of the profession to ensure ongoing access to quality care for all in need.
About Results Physiotherapy…
Results Physiotherapy isn’t just another Physical Therapy company. We are an organization made up of exceptional team members who believe in our mission to help people live without pain, with a resounding commitment to clinical excellence in a vibrant culture of friendship. We offer world class treatment in an outpatient setting that exemplifies top notch clinical care, and a patient experience you would be proud to send your family members to. Our innovative hands-on approach, yields faster pain relief and longer lasting recovery. We train our licensed clinicians in the newest, international evidence-based techniques, and they in turn add depth to our culture each day by remaining coachable, teachable, and energized by learning.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead a team in a phenomenal company with a mission-driven culture, opportunities for professional growth through regular continuing education, and a comprehensive benefits package.
As a Results Physiotherapy Clinic Director, you are primarily responsible to actively participate in assuring and maintaining clinical performance, liaise/communicate frequently with the District Operations Leader on potential obstacles limiting clinical excellence, reasonable productivity, and healthy referral trends. The Clinic Director's job duties include but are not limited to:
• Provide quality patient care while ensuring clinical excellence and outstanding patient outcomes.
• Assist in the mentoring of staff therapist, complete mid-year and annual reviews in a timely fashion.
• Oversee and ensure proper clinical documentation and billing procedures.
• Encourage harvesting and development of Direct Access opportunities within your respective clinic.
• Liaise with the District Operations Leader and Regional Vice President to ensure clinicians are providing evidence-based clinical interventions while maintaining healthy productivity.
• Regularly liaise with marketing staff to monitor referral patterns and trends, and give insight as appropriate.
• Attend regular meetings with physicians in association with the field marketing staff, where appropriate and necessary, ensuring at all times that clinical continuity is maintained.
• Ensure compliance with company procedures and state guidelines in all matters of documentation, supervision, and billings.
• General scheduling.
Licensed Physical Therapist.
Minimum of 3 years as a Physical Therapist preferred.
Clinic Director leadership experience preferred, not required.
External Company URL: www.resultsphysiotherapy.com
Street: 7551W. Eldorado Pkwy