HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Patient Support Ambassador PRN in McKinney, Texas
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Patient Support Ambassador
We are seeking aPatient Support Ambassadorat Medical City McKinney to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
ThePatient Support Ambassadorhas the following duties: * Represent FANS in an exemplary manner by adhering to ALWAYS and Code of Conduct. * Follow established safety, HACCP, and infection control policies and procedures (including AIDET & 2-pt identifier) * Provide timely tray delivery service to all assigned patients on their units. * Explain the FANS procedures to new patients. * Actively resolve customer and/or guest concerns in a timely manner. * Communicate with members of the healthcare team, including nurses, PCT, doctors, and dietitians. * Effectively train new Patient Support Ambassadors. * Completes patient’s food preferences, food selections, floor stock orders, and restock/clean nourishment areas Medical City McKinney(MCM) is a growing 260-bed hospital with a 90-year history of serving the health care needs of McKinney and the surrounding communities. Over the past several years, MCM has strengthened its medical foundations by adding two new surgical robots, a newly remodeled labor and delivery suites, a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and an advanced biplane Catheterization (cath) lab to treat heart rhythm disorders. Medical City McKinney will be expanding its services to the community with the addition of a new off-campus emergency department at 380 & Custer in 2015.
- Requires Level Twelfth Grade Education.
- 1 year of college or technical training preferred
- Minimumof 2 years customer service experience in a restaurant, hotel, hospital, or concierge/guest services required
- Food Safety Certification or Food Handler Certification-must be obtained within first 30 days of employment
- Excellent customer service skills and adherence to ALWAYS and Code of Conduct
- Basic computer skills
- Math, reasoning, and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and push heavy food carts
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Work independently and prioritize responsibilities Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Clinical Techs - CV Cath Lab Surg Vasc & Central Sterile
Title: Patient Support Ambassador PRN
Location: Texas-McKinney-Medical City McKinney
Requisition ID: 06264-134784