Acuren Account Manager in Midland, Texas
ACUREN WESTERN TERRITORY SALES MANGER
Acuren serves the oil and gas segment and in addition to providing highly reliable services, Acuren provides their clients with solutions to minimize costs and maximize profits.
Acuren's regional oil and gas-pipeline headquarters in Midland, Texas is currently looking for a Territory Sales Manager (TSM) to generate new sales opportunities for inspection services & solutions. The Territory Sales Manager will develop tactical and strategic customer plans to meet and hopefully exceed budgeted plans, sales, and margin goals. In this role, the TSM will be responsible to call on the pipeline construction, pipeline integrity, refining, chemical, industrial fabrication and oil & gas clients throughout the region. The position requires above average to outstanding interpersonal skills, strong ethics, ability to work within a team, to multi-task, possess excellent time management skills and have a strong desire to compete and win. Knowledge of General and Mechanical Contractors in the area a plus. In summary, the Acuren TSM will identify, develop and close orders, execute business objectives, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
AS AN ACUREN TERRITORY SALES MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Generate sales opportunities in conjunction with the core business competencies with an emphasis on obtaining new clients in the territory.
- Provide sales leadership with assigned customers through the formulation and execution of strategies that will support the customer's business needs through their use of Acuren services and solutions.
- Build customer relationships throughout client's organizations including C-Level as well as within the Acuren organization cross functionally.
- Support the assigned customer with sales activities that provide assistance to the customer in identifying new opportunities where they can improve reliability, productivity or specific business objectives
- Negotiate contracts as required
- Maintain knowledge of market trends, competitive actions, customer trends and installed base and market levels of pricing for supported classes of services or products
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of all opportunities and disposition opportunities as they evolve by utilizing the company CRM tool.
- Make recommendations for continued growth both organically and inorganically.
- Familiarity calling on refining, chemical, industrial fabrication and oil & gas clients throughout the Region.
- Work closely with the leadership team as well as regional management personnel to execute on sales objectives.
- Possess technical selling skills and product knowledge of API, NDT/NDE, & Mechanical, and overall inspection solutions/services is a plus.
- Perform pre-job walk-downs at various plant sites in order to effectively estimate pricing proposals.
- Create and deliver effective presentations of services offered by Acuren Inspection.
- Assist in collections of accounts receivable as needed.
- Develop a keen understanding of the competition's strengths and weaknesses.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Travels as required to meet the requirements of the sales plan.
QUALFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college or a minimum of 5 years of experience in an industrial sales role
- Minimum of 3 years of knowledge and experience selling products and services associated with oil and gas or inspection including nondestructive testing.
- Ability and willingness to obtain and maintain a valid passport and driver's license
- Ability and willingness to travel within the region
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of oil and gas applications for services and solutions
- Integrative & inclusive team working style
- Self-starter, energetic and positive contributor to the team environment
LOCATIONS: Midland, Odessa, and/or West Texas region is preferred; however other U.S Oil and Gas hubs may be considered.
Acuren Inspection, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled