HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Surgical Unit in N Richland Hills, Texas
Registered Nurse– Medical Surgical Unit
Full-time nights with rotating weekends.
*Medical City North Hills *is an award-winning 164-bed acute care hospital located in the heart of northeast Tarrant County in North Richland Hills. The hospital offers a full range of services, specializing in heart and vascular services, orthopedics, surgery, and emergency care and has been recognized as a Top Performer by The Joint Commission for 2013 - 2015.
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and retirement including:
• A supportive and collaborative work environment • Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay • A competitive wage scale with annual merit increases • Generous tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment and clinical certification support • A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage • HCA’s Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
The Medical Surgical Registered Nurse (Med Surg RN)is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the plan of care for a specific assigned group of patients.
• Delivers direct patient care according to established standards
• Implements, maintains, updates, and evaluates individualized plan of care on each assigned patient utilizing knowledge of the developmental needs appropriate to their age group
• Identifies and addresses the patient's family education needs
• Administers medication, IV therapy and treatments to assigned patients in an effective and timely manner
• Accepts, transcribes, initiates and carries out physician orders in accordance with established policies
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our Recruiter. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• ADN required
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Current Texas State Licensure as a Registered Nurse (Compact license is accepted but TX State RN license required within 30 days of hire)
• Current BLS
• Previous Med Surg RN experience is strongly preferred
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Surgical Unit
Location: Texas-N Richland Hills-Medical City North Hills
Requisition ID: 00444-139219