JPMorgan Chase Software Engineering - Associate - Quadient Developer for WM Document Management in Plano, Texas
Reponsibilities & Skills:
• Liaising with business users and other technology teams to identify, assess and document business user stories and support issues
• Problem solving production issues and implementing appropriate solutions, with a view to improving code quality.
• Designing and executing clean and progressively enhanced code that reflects the architectural direction.
• Undertaking development with modularity in mind to accommodate shifting priorities.
• Participating in project scoping and planning, writing technical documentation
• Documenting test strategies, ensuring that requirements documents/user stories can be easily translated into test scripts, and ensuring the testing plans are fully completed.
• Experience with cloud deployments and containers (preferably Kubernetes)
• Experience in Quadient Inspire 12.x or 14.x versions , including interactive + module
• Experience in databases (Oracle, Sybase, SQL, DB2)
• Experience in integrations using Restful services.
• Experience of investigating production issues, including communication with stakeholders
• Ability to Engage third party suppliers
• Ability to work independently with minimal support, as part of a global distributed team.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- JPMorgan Chase Jobs