TeleWorld Solutions Wireless Network Hardware Engineer in Plano, Texas
TeleWorld Solutions is seeking an experienced Wireless Network Hardware Engineer. In this position you will provide support to multi-functional teams, R&D, Program Management, Core Networking, RF Engineering, Transport and Training support to fulfill multi-technology wireless network deployment across customer markets.
Overseeing and participation in the installation of wireless communications equipment.
Troubleshooting of wireless network issues through systematic test and debugging of hardware and software systems.
Testing and characterizing performance of wireless networks through logging, monitoring, and reporting on key performance indicators.
Developing methods of procedure (MOPs) and providing training for other installation professionals.
•BS Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
• 10+ years relevant experience
• Experience and familiarity with 3G/4G cellular communications systems infrastructure ( RAN and CORE) and user equipment (UE / CPE)
• Basic RF engineering skills including familiarity with 3G/4G radios/antenna systems
• Design and deployment of LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including servers, routers, hubs, switches, UPSs, and other
• Experience with basic electronic test tools such as DVM, Fiber test sets, RF power meters, etc.
• Experience with basic laboratory test equipment like Ethernet test sets, base station analyzers, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal generators
• Competence with diagnostic and standard hand tools
• Good working knowledge of AC and DC power testing including 3 Phase AC
• Experience and familiarity with configuration and operation of 24 VDC and 48 VDC power supplies
• Familiarity with networking equipment, Fiber optic, GPS systems
• Familiarity with electronic equipment installation best practices
• Basic familiarity of electronic equipment regulatory certifications
• Excellent hardware and troubleshooting experience
• Proven analytical and problem solving abilities
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Self-motivated and willingness/ability to work independently
Job ID: 2021-1429
External Company Name: TeleWorld Solutions Inc
External Company URL: teleworldsolutions.com