Aaron's Inc Part-Time Sales Associate in Porter Heights, Texas
We are Aaron’s - an industry leader in the sales and lease-to-own retail industry known for quality brand names and superior customer service. We provide our team members the opportunity to reach their full potential in a team-oriented, high-energy, recognition-based environment with competitive pay and benefits. This is much more than a job – it is a career with purpose.
This is a part-time position.
Aaron’s Sales Associates help us put our best foot forward and bring our customers one-step closer to ownership by driving a sales focused mindset to deliver on generating leads and closing agreements. As a Sales Associate, you will have the opportunity to present an exceptional customer experience. As an Aaron’s brand ambassador, you will constantly strive to meet all sales goals and execute on sales performance by presenting a high-level customer-centric mindset.
Skills for Success
Sales Associates are relationship builders, and the most successful ones understand it is not about a transaction, but rather long-lasting customer relationships founded on first names and trust. They are sales-focused, passionate about marketing, and highly motivated team members who encourage people to bring their best. Like all Aaron’s team members, Sales Associates share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life.
· Greet and serve all in store customers by executing the fundamentals of Sales, The Aaron’s way!
· Generate new business by developing and implementing community marketing strategies
· Ensure customer care and satisfaction by executing the Aaron's customer service program and providing outstanding service and promptly resolving customer concerns
· Deliver excellent customer service that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction
· Process customer payments and set future customer payment appointments
· Work with customers in store and over the phone to determine their needs and then recommend the right product(s) to meet those needs
· Review company marketing materials and available training resources to stay up to date on product features
· Ensure accurate customer record(s) are maintained in the store’s computer system
· Completes quality control calls on all new lease agreements personally assisted within one business day
· File, maintain customer folders and records
· Answer incoming telephone calls using the call scripts to either assist the caller or route them to appropriate person
· Direct customer opportunities immediately to management as it relates to sales and service
· Assist in the maintenance of the showroom through cleaning, organizing, merchandising and pricing as directed by management
· Any other reasonable duties requested by management
· At least 18 years of age
· 1 year of sales experience preferred
· High School diploma or equivalent preferred
· Ability to work schedule of hours based on business needs
· Ability to assist with lifting up to 50 lbs. without help and up to 300 lbs. with the assistance of a dolly
· Position requires bending, stooping and standing for extended period of time
· Strong organizational and communication skills, both verbal and interpersonal
· Proper telephone etiquette
· Uphold the Aaron’s Brand and protect company assets
· General sales principles and knowledge preferred
· Maintain a professional appearance
· Proficient computer skills
Team members enjoy access to career training and advancement opportunities, and are rewarded with competitive compensation. Part-time team members are also eligible for:
401(k) plan based on hours worked
Sick Time based on hours worked
At Aaron’s we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories throughout the United States and Canada. Our customers shop at Aaron’s for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your career – our ability to positively influence people’s lives. If you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron’s is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, celebrates our team members’ differences, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, military duty, gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected class. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Aaron's Inc Jobs