OneMain Financial Consumer Loan Sales Specialist Sr in Richardson, Texas
PUT YOUR CAREER IN MOTION AS A CONSUMER LOAN SALES SPECIALIST
At OneMain, Consumer Loan Sales Specialists empower customers – listening to their needs and providing access to friendly, fast and affordable financing for life’s expenses. Consumer Loan Sales Specialist will learn the lending and servicing business at OneMain allowing them to grow their career.
When starting your career with OneMain, you have the potential to earn an annual salary plus incentives. You will also have access to robust training programs and opportunities to advance your career to leadership roles, such as Branch Manager and District Manager. Other benefits for team members include competitive pay, sales-drive incentive programs, medical, dental, 401(k), paid time-off, paid volunteer time, tuition reimbursement and more.
IN THE ROLE
· Deliver results related to individual and branch sales goals as well as customer expectations
· Develop new relationships – and maintain existing relationships - working with customers throughout the loan process and loan life cycle
· Present financial solutions, based on customer needs, that meet their goals
· Present customers with optional insurance products
· Educate customers on the terms and conditions of their loan to ensure a clear understanding
· Partner with local businesses to seek out and develop new customers
· Learn how to utilize credit underwriting techniques and sales tools
· Manage the life cycle of the loan, including collections activities, complying with all laws and regulations
· HS Diploma/GED
· Must be able to travel locally for business development purposes
· Sales or Customer Service experience
· Bilingual (Spanish)
OneMain Financial is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company. With nearly 1,600 branches across 44 states, we proudly offer safe, affordable and transparent installment loans to millions of hard-working people. Our customers turn to us to meet important financial needs, including debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases. OneMain is constantly innovating to serve customers when, where and how they want. Our steadfast commitment to doing the right thing extends to our customers, our employees and the communities where we live and work –a mission that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years.
Key Word Tags
Sales, Retail, Loan Sales, Customer Service, Customer Care, Business Development, New Grad, Newly Graduated, Entry level, Financial Sales, Management Development, Management Trainee, Finance, Full-time, Career, Benefits, Customer experience, Financial Representative, Credit, Leadership, Manager Trainee
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- OneMain Financial Jobs