Aerotek Hardware Test Engineer in Richardson, Texas
This role is for a Hardware Qualification Test Engineer with knowledge of LRU and module-level testing in the aerospace and defense industries. Responsibilities include leading the verification and validation efforts associated with verification and validation of LRUs. The role of Senior Hardware Qualification Engineer requires experience with design verification and validation through analysis, simulation, laboratory testing, and formal qualification to electrical and mechanical environmental requirements and EMI/EMC requirements. This position is cradle to grave test support. Support is continuous from evaluating the testability of requirements during requirement definition through hardware qualification procedure development, and informal and formal qualification testing, and finally writing the deliverable qualification test report.
• BS in Electrical Engineering, System Engineering, or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience specifically in defense/aerospace LRU verification and validation
• Experience writing and performing tests against MIL-STD-461F/G
• Experience writing LRU verification procedures
• Experience writing LRU validation procedures
• General knowledge of electrical design CAD tools such as Cadence and Zuken.
• Candidate must be able to collaborate in a team environment, prioritize and adjust tasks to accomplish the project result, prioritize multiple responsibilities and/or accomplishing them simultaneously, and comprehend and analyze complex problems and develop solutions
• Candidate must possess a strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Must have ability to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance is required.
• MS in Electrical Engineering
• Experience writing and performing TEMPEST 1-92 and 2-95 verification
• Working experience of verification and validation in an AS9100 QMS
• Experience with testing of aircraft electrical power systems and MIL-STD-704
• Experience with testing to environmental standards and test methods such as RTCA DO-160G, MIL-STD-810G
• Experience with analysis of MIL-STD-1472
• Working experience with requirement management tools such as DOORS or JAMA
• Current Secret or Top Secret Security Clearance
Top Skills Details:
Test Stand Experience
MIL – STD – 461/704/810G
Bachelor of Science Electrical engineering
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs