Samsung Electronics America Human Resource Business Partner in Richardson, Texas
Manage the day to day operations of client groups (carrier groups). Partners with client group to maintain structure by updating/ developing job descriptions. Design, plan and execute significant change management and/or reorganizations. Conduct sensing exercises and exit interviews; supply information to HR. Generalist for HRD/Legal review; analyzing data and making recommendations. Conduct intake sessions around complex employee relations issues; make recommendations to mitigate risk. Provide feedback to COEs about program and policy effectiveness, recommend changes for improvement, when necessary. Manage projects and/or programs of local HR and Engagement initiatives. Coach and counsel people managers on effective performance and talent management. Partner with client groups in all annual HR processes such as talent management, performance management, promotion process, and year-end compensation process.
• Business Acumen (Intermediate)
• Effective Communication
• Critical Evaluation
• Relationship Management
Role and Responsibilities
• Bachelor's Degree with 5-7 years of HR Business Partner Manager level experience or Sr. HR Generalist
• Advanced degree preferred/ SPHR/PHR certification.
• Experience within HR functions such as compensation, talent management, OD a plus
• Strong relationship management and problem solving skills
• Experience managing change initiatives
• Knowledge of government regulations, professional “best practices”, and industry trends as they apply to all HR related functions and responsibilities required.
• Strong analytical capability
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to interact with personnel at all levels within the organization
• Possesses a high degree of sensitivity and change management abilities to intercultural personnel and corporate dynamics
• The ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple and simultaneous Human Resources related projects and programs in a changing corporate environment.
Role and Responsibilities
[Talent management] Plan year-round talent management processes including performance and workforce evaluation, development and succession plans.
[Management support] Apply expertise, systems and processes to meet business needs by collaborating with other members of HR.
[HR Index management] Prepare key HR indicators, grasp areas of opportunity, and provide supports for the development of related action plans.
[Organizational culture management] Prepare and monitor SCI actions with customer groups. Provide feedback to managers.
[Recruitment support] Design a recruitment process and job descriptions with managers.
[Business manager support] Plan communication, team meetings, approval processes and team building.
[Employee issue support] Provide support to resolve complex employee relations issues, performing investigations if needed.
Skills and Qualifications
• Experienced professional with full understanding on specialized areas; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analyzing data requires evaluating identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and receives general instructions on new assignments
• Typically requires minimum 5 years' of related experience and a Bachelor's degree, or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience
Samsung Electronics is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, and network systems, and the entire semiconductor industry with our memory, system LSI, foundry, and LED solutions. Samsung is also leading in the development of the Internet of Things through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives.
Since being established in 1969 , Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the world’s leading technology companies, and become recognized as one of the top global brands. Our network now extends across the world, and Samsung takes great pride in the creativity and diversity of its talented people, who drive our growth. To discover more, please visit our official newsroom at ( https://news.samsung.com/global/ ).