ExpInfo, Inc Sr. Java Developer in Roanoke, Texas
Sr. Java Developer
Sr. Java Developer
Contract - Independent, Contract - W2
Required IT Skills:
Java, SOAP Web Service, Maven, Jenkin
• Assess and research current implementations of the platform and determine the course of action required to elevate the platform to meet customer needs.
• Will be driving technical initiative with US partners, prototyping, showing, buying in from cross-geography teams
• Design, Develop, Implement technical solutions on a platform dedicated to handle large volume of data and transactions.
• Taking the business requirements coupled with existing architecture to set a technical vision for features and major components and clearly articulate the evolutionary steps to achieve it
• Providing leadership for junior and senior engineers alike, understands how to leverage and enhance their current skills
• Working with Operations to plan major infrastructure upgrades, to troubleshoot issues and to tune the environment for optimal performance and uptime
• 8+ years of experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Experience working and integrating with 3rd party vendors.
• Excellent grasp of business process and operational workflow modeling.
• Solid hands-on experience with Java and OO programing
• Spring framework
• Web Service, middle tier or backend process development in an enterprise environment
• Developing SOAP Web Service using JAX-WS (CXF, Spring-WS, etc.)
• JMS application development and concepts of reliable messaging and asynchronous processing
• Cloud – hosting applications on cloud
• Designing and Developing REST Web Services
• Experienced in rule engines, such as IBM ODM
• Experienced in Continuous Integration using Maven/Jenkin/Udeploy
• Rational Software Architect
• Designing and Developing Microservices
• IBM WebSphere Application Server
• AWS Cloud Certification
No. of Posts:
Job Expiry Date:
March 29, 2018
Login To View