Aerotek Investment Representative in San Antonio, Texas
- Receives service requests for mutual fund, brokerage or college savings plan products from members through various member contact channels.
- Fulfills the member's request through appropriate channel.
- Relationship building and referral skills by seeking opportunities to build, deepen, and retain the member relationship through multi-company products or services.
- Asks questions to discover key information and life events and to understand the member’s need, and documents relevant information.
- Recognizes verbal and/or written cues and potential opportunities to meet member needs through a product or service.
- Encourages member to take action to address needs and opportunities.
Series 7, series 6, Investment Analysis, Customer Service, Wealth Management, series 63, series 66, Sales
Top Skills Details:
Must Have: - active series 6 or 7 license and series 66 or 67 - Customer Service/Sales Experience
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
BVA: - experience servicing an investment portfolio for a wealth management company
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs