Salient CRGT Network/Systems Administrator 2 in San Antonio, Texas
Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams.As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation’s most critical missions.
Why Salient CRGT ?
We’re passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing technical support to the United States Air Force. Perform desktop system upgrades for Operating System patches. Create and maintains user accounts, manage user groups, and network permissions. Develop and documents standardized user (internal customer) processes and procedures and "how to" documentation. Develop, maintain and provide key performance indicator metrics reports for all IT service requests Manage and administer all printers, copiers and print servers. This includes desktop software and hardware inventory control, compliance and audits including printers, copiers, and scanners. This is a mission essential position.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide Tier 1 & 2 level technical support for ITs function providing optimum service to the government customer
• Assists with establishing and monitoring the procedures, guidelines, regulations, policies, directives, plans and instructions established by the customer
• Evaluate and report on new technologies to enhance capabilities
• Maintain the network infrastructure, server infrastructure, and desktop/laptop computers at a level of functionality and security required by the government customer policies and procedures
• Assist in planning and design of support systems; install, configure and test computers, printer, and other peripherals
• Install, configure, test, and troubleshoot communication equipment
• Maintain and update current asset management database
• Support critical systems after hours support, responding to emergencies on a 24/7 basis
3 Years relevant experience
IAT Level 1 Certified
Hands-on operating systems support experience
Hands-on experience with antivirus endpoint protection configurations
Experience with virtual machine environments such as VMWare.
Experience with Windows, Linux, and Mac operating environments
Experience with VoIP systems
Experience with Mobile Device Management platforms and deployments
Experience in scripting for use in administration automation and monitoring a plus
Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Top-Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
Associates Degree or higher
Experience working with the miiitary/DoD
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply?for general consideration.
Job Location(s) US-TX-San Antonio
Job ID 2020-10856
LCAT Network/Systems Administrator 2
Work Status Full-Time Regular
- Salient CRGT Jobs