iHeartMedia Senior - Supervisor Accountant in San Antonio, Texas
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
• Compiles and analyzes financial information on a consistent basis.
• Performs financial statement consolidations for company entities.
• Generates financial statements, account analysis and reporting in accordance with GAAP, SEC regulations and iHeartMedia policies.
• Provides documentation from accounting records in support of company information audits.
• Researches, reconciles and resolves balance sheet, income statement and statement of cash flow inconsistencies.
• Partners with markets to identify and correct accounting issues related to operations.
• Posts and reviews journal entries for stock based compensation
• May assist or lead (at higher levels) the preparation of quarterly and annual filings; prepares and reviews external SEC filings.
• May coordinate or actively participate in schedule preparation, requests for management reports and other general accounting related data requests required for internal and external reporting.
• Proficient in Excel and accounting software; ability to learn new systems quickly
• Can identify problems and opportunities, gather relevant information and make effective decisions using sound judgment
• Demonstrates strong customer service orientation
• Excellent organizational and planning skills; sets goals, establishes priorities, utilizes available resources and plans work to meet deadlines and commitments
• Optimal attention to detail and work standards
• Functions well in a fast-paced working environment; can handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
• Excellent interpersonal skills; can work and interact well with others at all levels, develop and maintain positive working relationships
• Stress tolerance & flexibility especially when working under pressure
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• 3+ years of relevant accounting experience. Experience with SEC reporting a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
• CPA Certification and/or Masters degree preferred
San Antonio, TX: 20880 Stone Oak Parkway, 78258
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx