CALIBRE Training Support Center Program Manager in San Antonio, Texas
CALIBRE, an employee-owned Management and Technology Services company is looking for a Training Support Center Program Manager to perform Training Support Center (TSC) warehouse and training operations at Joint Base San Antonio (JBSA), TX that includes;
- Manage TSC warehouse operations associated with the receipt, storage, accountability, short-term loan, long-term loan, issue, transfer, turn-in, packaging, shipment, serviceability checks, repair and preventative maintenance.
- Input data into Training Support-Materiel Army-wide Tracking System (TS-MATS).
- Create and maintain historical digital and/or hardcopy records of all standard and non-standard Training Aids, Devices, Simulators and Simulations (TADSS) equipment and Graphics Training Aids (GTAs) associated with TSC warehouse.
- Coordinate shipping of TADSS to a variety of locations.
- Issue and receive Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System (MILES) equipment.
- Supervise employees Required Skills
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Word
PowerPoint. Required Experience
Associate's degree or three years of college credit from an accredited college (Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted.)
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the management of a similar or related function associated with warehouse support operations and TADSS maintenance.
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team! #CALIBRECareers
Tracking Code: TSO 2570-585
Job Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular