Fluor Human Resources Specialist I (HRIS Analyst) in Sugar Land, Texas
This position supports staff within the Human Resources department providing information to employees regarding policies and regulations; addressing a variety of moderately complex issues and/or providing general support; maintaining records, files and databases of personnel actions and evaluations.
Under the Direction of HR Data Management, this position will be responsible for HRIS data administration with the following responsibilities:
• Entering, maintaining, auditing, processing and reporting HRIS data effectively, efficiently, and accurately
• Provide HRIS data support upon request – auditing, corrections, reporting, trouble shooting
• Resolve issues by understanding HRIS landscape and HR data flow
• Work with process owners to ensure data integrity and quality for all locations, including training process owners when needed to ensure global standardization
• Report and escalate process and/or data issues to COE
• Meet established Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators including those that focus on productivity, accuracy, efficiency and customer service quality
• Ensure compliance with established workflow processes for Global and Regional Data Management activities
• Work with Shared Services team, aligning processes and ensuring desktop procedures are up to date
• Support continuous process improvement initiatives
• Perform data integrity audits and data corrections
• Track corrections through all downstream applications to mitigate impact to employee
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 125752BR
City: Sugar Land
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.
- Fluor Jobs