Ingersoll Rand Product Management Intern (May 2019) in TYLER, Texas
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King®, Trane®, American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit http://www.ingersollrand.com/.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Work as a member of the Product Management team supporting our Residential HVAC business unit at our manufacturing facility in Tyler where we make high-end residential HVAC products and systems.
- Responsible for supporting Air Conditioner, Coil and Furnace Product Growth Team
- Competitive analysis focused on product differentiation, pricing, and positioning
- Assist and lead key areas of special projects determined by Product Growth Team
- Assist with market research projects identified through Product Growth Team
- Provide reporting and analysis to support monthly KPI’s, customer analysis, and other ad hoc reporting
- Junior, Senior or Graduate Student (Focus in Business or Economics)
- Prior applicable experience a plus
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Business Acumen
- Detail Oriented
- Team Player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines with a high degree of accuracy
- MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: TYLER-Texas
Shift: Day Job
Type: Internship / Co-Op
Posting: Jul 9, 2018, 1:13:08 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.