HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Accountant in Webster, Texas
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as an Accountant!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake – Webster, TX
*Accountant - Accounting *
HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake is a 490-bed acute care facility offering inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services. The campus includes Level II trauma capabilities, a Neuroscience Institute, The Heart & Vascular Hospital, a bariatrics program, the Breast Diagnostic Center, a wound care center, a level III Neonatal ICU, and the area’s only pediatric emergency department and pediatric ICU.
What you will do in this role:
- Prepare monthly journal entries assigned in an accurate and timely manner and to reconcile balance sheet accounts within the established deadlines.
- Ensure that any manual corrections to clear reconciling items are done timely.
- Maintain Fixed Asset System and capital schedules, which includes the reconciliation of Fixed Assets
- Perform daily PLUS maintenance of units of service to ensure that departmental productivity is being accurately reflected.
- Ensure that all intercompany and intracompany accounts balance to the general ledger as well as to the other sister facilities during month-end.
- At year end, gather all schedules and complete the assigned cost report and/or tax workpapers for review by the Controller within the established deadline.
- Internal Audit workpapers are handled as above.
- Assist with annual budgeting process.
- Complete special projects and assignments in an accurate and thorough manner.
What qualifications you will need:
- Minimum 1 year Healthcare experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from the Talent Acquisition team.
We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Finance Acctg Billing Claims & Revenue
Location: Texas-Webster-HCA Houston Clear Lake
Requisition ID: 01533-122706