HCA, Hospital Corporation of America MRI Technologist (PRN) in Webster, Texas
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking aMRI Technologistto join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
*HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake - Webster, TX* _MRI Technologist_
HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lakeis a full-service hospital offering a 531 bed inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services. The campus includes Level II trauma capabilities, a Neuroscience Institute, The Heart & Vascular Hospital, a bariatrics program, the Breast Diagnostic Center, a wound care center, a level III Neonatal ICU, and the area’s only pediatric emergency department and pediatric ICU.
HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lakeis affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:
- Oversees and facilitates all processes associated with MRI patient flow.
- Responsible for maintaining on-going Quality Control (QC) processes for the MRI department.
- Acts as preceptor to train new staff and provides technical expertise to staff.
- Ensures patient safety by providing adequate magnetic and radiation protection following standards of care of the Institute for Magnetic Resonance Safety, Education, and Research (IMRSER); and the Texas Department of Radiation Control.
- Recognizes the purpose of employment is to prioritize the patient as number one.
- Fulfills the duty and responsibility to maintain competence and to continue personal and professional growth.
- Demonstrates fiscal responsibility by taking ownership of time management, decreasing waste (of time and supplies) and promoting cost effectiveness while maintaining patient safety and quality of care.
- Demonstrates the ability to be an advocate for and strive to protect the health, safety and rights of the patient.
- Interactions with patients and colleagues demonstrate compassion and respect for the inherent dignity, worth, and uniqueness of every individual, unrestricted by considerations of social or economic status or cultural beliefs.
- Communicate effectively with other care providers (physicians, nurses, and satellite staff) to provide for continuity of patient care and to meet the needs of the customers we serve.
- Associate degree or equivalent training in radiologic technology
What qualifications you will need:
- Current (ARRT) (R) (MR) registration with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists or ARRT (R) and ARRT (MR) registry eligible.
- Must have ARRT (MR)* *
- Texas Medical Board License
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification required.
- One year of hospital experience is preferred.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters.We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Title: MRI Technologist (PRN)
Location: Texas-Webster-HCA Houston Clear Lake
Requisition ID: 01533-128345