Robert Half International Network Engineer in Woodlands, Texas
- Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN)
- Design implement network layouts, configurations and deployment plans in addition to recommending required hardware/software for such plans
- Ensure all network equipment configurations are maintained and audited. Ensure that where applicable appropriate access controls are enforced through firewall policies.
- Coordinates with service providers and vendors to ensure communication services are turned-up
- Plan and implement new site network designs and work on projects independently
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation to include network diagrams, configuration templates, and network policies relating to change management
- Lead network activity for mobilizations and demobilization's while updating all documentation and systems pertaining to defined activity
- Participate in project planning activities
- Available to travel domestic and international up to 20%
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor degree, or equivalent education and experience, and seven (7) to ten (10) years? working on Data, Wireless and Security technologies. CCNA required; prefer CCNP or must be able to obtain. Must also be qualified at all levels of LAN, WAN, Voice, and Security technologies.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Woodlands, TX
Date Posted: December 7, 2018
Employment Type: Consulting
Job Reference: 04130-9501655558
Staffing Area: Technology & IT